Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Headaches here we come!!

After consuming 10 shots of espresso in under 4 hours I have a historic announcement to make. I am taking a week fast from coffee. Yes it is true. Indeed, caffine in general (coke, tea, red bull, pills, etc) I will restrain from consuming. I would like to tell you that I am doing it for some noble purpose like praying for the missionaries or something like that, but really, it is just to prove to myself that I am not addicted to caffine. I will allow myself to drink one decaf cup a day if necessary. (I know people say it is not caffine free, but it contains such a small amount that it would not affect a toddler on an empty stomach.) In a day and a half I am going to have some major headaches, I am sure! If you see me, I could use the encouragement! Welp, here we go. 7 days and counting. . .

1 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Blogger David G. Fish said...

Actually, the Cubbies won the World Series in back-to-back years in both 1907 and 1908, both times over the Detroit Tigers, who, interestingly made it to the World Series three years in a row (1907-1909) without winning it.

I wish you the best in your caffeine fast.

Jack Bauer is still alive, but is a wanted man. As soon as he leaves the bank . . .

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home